Expert Quality, Gen 2 kit, designed to correctly distribute the pressing forces through the outer bearing race, alleviating the potential for bearing failure whilst also allowing for the suspension leg to remain in-situ when fitting the new bearings. Included in the kit is a selection of specialist tools enabling a wide range of Gen 2 bearings to be replaced. Supplied in a plastic storage case. Display packed.
- Sizes and Vehicles
- 62mm – Audi A2 VW Lupo (Front)
- 66mm – Skoda Fabia, VW Fox (Front), Polo
- 72mm – Audi A1 and A2, Seat Cordoba, Ibiza, Skoda Fabia, Roomster, Polo Front), VW Fox with PAS (Front)
- 78mm – Ford Focus II, C-Max, Volvo C30, C70, S40, V50 (Front), Mazda 3
- 82mm – Ford Mondeo, Galaxy, S-Max, Land Rover Freelander 2, Volvo S80, V70, XC60, XC70
- 85mm – VW Multivan, Touareg, Transporter (Front & Rear)